Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogger's Block


Blogger's Block... Its a horrid thing. I have been staring at the screen for weeks, days, hours, long forevers! I can't write lately. Anything I write suddenly disappears soon after I write it, I hit the backspace key until I am back at square one, staring at a blank white screen with a blinking black line, trying to think of anything interesting to write about.

Maybe this funk will pass. I hope it does. I enjoy writing, well blogging. Maybe soon something fun will happen, worthy of blogging. Until then I shall sit and stare at my laptop hoping some magical words will transfer from my thoughts to my fingers and onto my blog. See you then.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh hilarious!!! I totally love this! LOVE the picture!!! Love the paint of the visual that you slapped on top of it using colored words! LOVE the "staring at a blank white screen with a blinking black line" line! (I so totally get that!) And love the word "horrid" you used.... mostly because, poor child, it reminds me of and makes you sound like your mother.

But more than all that, I love YOU most of all! :)

mom

Sharon said...

By the way, what's up with your clock? It said I posted at 1:57 AM.... but it's actually 3:57. ???? Hmmm..... looks like an adjustment is needed.

Post a Comment